Dec 3, 2019, 12:00AM - 11:59PM
On December 3, 2019, The Camphill School will once again take part in #GivingTuesday, kicking off the charitable season when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. There is Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday. Why not take away the stress of holiday shopping and donate to our school in honor of your loved ones this holiday season?
This year we hope to raise $50,000 to give students the life changing gift of education. We are also excited to announce that a very generous family has offered to match the first $5,000 raised! Now is your opportunity to make your donation have twice the impact!
How can you be a part of it?
- Join one of our 5 awesome teams and create your own personal fundraising page today!
- Details will be announced in early November
Start fundraising to benefit the school’s #GivingTuesday Campaign. It’s simple, customizable, and sharable on social media and email.
- Donate on Tuesday, December 3, 2019, to create transformative educational opportunities for The Camphill School students. Join together with the Camphill community by making your gift on this national day of giving.
- Give in honor of a friend, neighbor, family member or coworker who has everything. In doing so, you not only give a unique and priceless gift, but are also able to share Camphill School with someone who might otherwise not know about us. By introducing new people to the school now, you are creating the potential for supporters in the future.
- Share our messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, email and, of course, by word of mouth. Your endorsements and support are critical to the success of this one-day campaign!
For more information or questions, please contact Hope Rogers, at email@example.com or 610.469.9236 x119.