On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 WE’LL NEED YOUR HELP. We are taking part in #GivingTuesday, the international movement to bring attention to philanthropy, donations, and kind actions. Your contributions will fund financial aid for truly amazing students. Their stories are available here.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Spread the word. Share, like, and comment on our status updates. Use hashtag #GivingTuesdayTCS in your posts and tweets.
- Show the world you’re with us. As #GivingTuesday draws near, we’ll make available great tools for promoting the school.
- Make a donation in honor of a friend. Not only is this a nice thing to do, but it’s a great way to introduce someone new to The Camphill School.
- Redirect your gifts. If you’re a hard person to shop for, suggest your family make a gift in YOUR HONOR instead!
- Join or form a team! Become a part of our team of fundraisers by joining a fundraising team or even starting one of your own! It is simple to sign up and we provide dozens of resources to make your Giving Tuesday campaign a success.
We encourage you to give a gift on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 that will create transformative educational opportunities for The Camphill School students!
Thanks to the generous parents who set the challenge and to all who will help our children on #GivingTuesday.
If you have any questions about how you can be involved or would like more information, contact email@example.com.