Craft House Expansion and Renovation
Used by students in all grades, the Craft House cannot currently fulfill its purpose due to a critical lack of space and outdated facilities. The planned renovation will improve accessibility, functionality, and safety by providing:
- A larger woodshop.
- A weavery with increased classroom and storage spaces.
- A dedicated entry for the
in-house food store.
- A pottery studio with a stand-alone kiln room.
- Courtyard access for
outdoor clay work.
- Space to support seamless transition of classes.
- ADA accessibility and
additional and upgraded restroom facilities.
- A patio for both community gathering and artwork
“In order to continue providing quality education and attracting both house parents and teachers – the School needs to modernize spaces. It’s time to make The Camphill School an even better place for both the students and the faculty.”